This report gives an overview of Period End Exception activity. The report allows the user to see when they are completing their PE Checks.
This report provides feedback that shows how responsive buyers are to performing their Period End Exceptions. Only PE1 through PE5 are monitored, and the percentage of completion is shown by each passing day.
A great way to measure the user and company progress is to run this report every period. That way you can see if the buyers are getting their PE Checks done right away. If they are not completing them right away, determine why and find a way to work on getting them finished promptly in the next period.
1. Navigation in K3S
2. Filter Options
3. Reading the report
The User PE Performance Report is very easy to generate and review. Start by selecting the User PE Performance using the printer icon on the left side of your screen.
2. Filter Options
You will then see 4 filter options within the Request Criteria:
1. User ID: PE Checks are assigned to each user ID based on the which suppliers are in the user’s buyer group.
2. Location: You can filter by location if you want. You will likely leave this field blank.
3. Buyer: Enter your buyer number or letter here.
4. Forecast Interval: Here you can choose Monthly, 4 Weekly (13 periods with 4 weeks in each), Weekly, or All intervals.
After you are satisfied with the request criteria, run the report. K3S will then email you two different files for the report. These include a CSV (spreadsheet file) and a PDF. The CSV will be great for certain reports if you want to drill down and edit the spreadsheet in excel. The PDF will be best for viewing the straightforward results. You can choose what will work best for you.
*Note: If you do not receive the reports in your email inbox, please email [email protected] we will get you setup.
3. Reading the Report
Now let’s quickly look at the PDF version of the report. You will likely favor the PDF for this specific report since it is very straightforward.
Click here to enlarge image
The image above shows us that there are three main sections. These include:
1. The period end date (Remember it will always be behind by 1 period because the most recent period is still under review by the user).
2. The products and percentage of products that were exceptions.
3. When the PE Checks were reviewed by the buyer.
You now know how to:
1. Navigate to the report
2. Understanding the filter options
3. Read the PDF report
This is a great, straightforward report that you can use to track your PE Check Performance!