That depends on how much time you put into using the system. K3S is learned the fastest by repetition and experience. We recommend signing in and navigating for at least 15 minutes a day. The more you use the system the easier it will be.
- How long does it take to learn how to use K3S-Replenish® R6?
- How do I create a seasonal profile for a product?
- What does K3S-Replenish® do?
- What does K3S-Replenish® use to develop my suggested orders?
- Where did the old wiki site go for the previous version?
- What are my options for learning how to use K3S-Replenish® R6?
- Currently I use the previous green screen or graphical version. How do I get R6 at my company?
Seasonal profiles are created on the Product History Screen. You can use the tools on the history screen to help you make the best decision and assign a profile. Review the following articles to learn more about seasonality:
K3S helps distributors of all industries better manage their inventory through smarter buying using their developed system K3S-Replenish®. K3S's customers have used K3S-Replenish® to manage their warehouse and store level inventory.
K3S-Replenish® uses Time Supply, Exponential Smoothing, and EOQ to build orders for products within suppliers. For more details, visit our page on Education Concepts
You can access the previous wiki sites by visiting jelly.k3s.com
There are a few options to learning K3S. You can use the How-To Guides and Education Concepts on the home page of the wiki. K3S also offers a monthly webinar known as the Wednesday Workshop. You can register using the link at the top of the page. K3S offers guided training for 1-on-1 or group sessions. Email [email protected] for more information
We are currently working on transitioning all K3S customers to R6. For more information, please email [email protected]